My name is Marine Mauduit, I’m an environment and level artist. I have been graduate of a master degree in « Management & Game Art » at SUPINFOGAME (Valenciennes, France) in 2015 and I currently work at Amplitude Studios (Paris, France).
SKILLS / SOFTWARES
• 2D: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Office suite.
• 3D: 3Ds Max, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Zbrush, Wordmachine, Speedtree, Marmoset Toolbag, Marvelous Designer, Blender.
• Engines: Unity, Unreal Engine 4.
• Others: Premier Pro, After Affects, HTML & CSS.
• 2012 – 2015 | Master degree in Management & Game Art – SUPINFOGAME (Valenciennes, France)
• 2011 – 2012 | Bachelor of Arts in Real-Time 3D Computer Graphics (Licence professionnelle 3D Temps réel) – ESCIN (Laval, France)
• 2009 – 2011 | Associate degree in Multimedia and Visual Communication (BTS Communication Visuelle option Multimédia) – ESCIN (Laval, France)
• 2006 – 2009 | Baccalaureate in Applied Arts (BAC STI Arts Appliqués) – Le Paraclet (Quimper, France)
► Since september 2019 | Amplitude Studios (Paris, France)
• Unannounced project : 3D modeling (environment, buildings), textures and integration.
• Humankind : 3D modeling (buildings, vehicles), textures and integration in Unity.
► July 2015 – Sept. 2019 | Black Sheep Studio (Paris, France)
• Unannounced game : In charge of art direction as well as 3D modeling, handpainted textures, level art in Unity during the pre-production of the game.
• Werewolf (Cyanide) : Level art, lighting and rendering in Unreal 4.
• Spike Volleyball : 3D modeling, PBR texturing, level art, lighting and rendering in Unreal 4.
• Megalo Polis : 3D modeling, handpainted texturing, level art in Unity, concept art of environment and props.
► 2013 (1 month) | Temporis Consulting (Vannes, France)
• 3D modeling of furnitures, buildings and structures for the Dorléans company (Theix, France).
► 2010 (2 months) | Domino Studios (Ploërmel, France)
• Character and environment design for a phone application in augmented reality.
► 2010 (1 month) | Communication Department, city of Laval (France)
Poster, flyers, layout newspapers and invitation cards for municipal services and associations.
• Hobbies : Drawing, reading (SF, fantasy, historical), video games (Mass Effect, Dragon Age, KotOR, Portal, WoW,…), TV series (Mad Men, Battlestar Galactica, Fargo, Utopia,…), comics, photography. Art, architecture & fashion History.
• Sports : Archery, athletics (sprint, pole vault), ballroom dancing, swimming, skiing, kayaking,…
• Traveling : Belgium, Britain, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Spain.